Translate

Wednesday 15 June 2016

My Regards

'I want to hit ten thousand pageviews before the end of July, I want this, I want that; and I have that faith that the Lord has done it'.
I welcome us into the sixth month of the year, clearly it has been God and His grace that kept us till now. Let's have a quick drive back to January, how many of those numerous resolutions have we accomplished. We have already exhausted the first half and it seems like there's no time by our side, but out of the little time left, check yourself, repack your luggage(you surely need to drop some things at this hour of the year), and put your faith and trust in God to lead and help you through. It's not late, if you're ready.
As always, I exalt God for everything He has done for me and you, and for granting us the opportunity to see this time. May His name be lifted. I urge us to use this opportunity to His glory.
To every person- visitor, contributor and other persons, I express my profound gratitude. You people matter a lot. Thanks, stay blessed and remain fulfilled. Remember to check yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...