Translate

Friday 19 August 2016

My Regards

   I've really missed you all- I'm sorry for taking this long, I have been so busy and some things happened that took me off all socials; me back. Not sure if I have told you about the contributors who will be guiding you across the beyond- earlier, I added Babatunde Ayomide, the founder and convener of Bold Dynamic Rulers, who would be treating us to motivational and leadership posts. Recently, I added a really prolific writer- Akapo Tope who will be entertaining you with her attention grabbing stories. I urge you to anticipate their manifestations. We all in OAT Physus are here to give you the best you are yet to see anywhere. In addition, your comments matter- we want to know your thoughts, let's interact.
Thanks to the Lord who kept us hale and hearty till this moment: glory to His name. My undiluted appreciation to the numerous visitors who see God's great glory in this spot. Undiluted blessing is yours. To every contributor- directly and indirectly, I appreciate your efforts. Thank you all.
Happy new month, though we are halfway into it. I hope you're getting prepared for the new heights coming your way- remember this is the second month  the second half, get yourself ready to accumulate that great propelling power. You are meant for higher heights; you're meant to be there not here. I await your arrival to the new heights.
Be alert, something big is coming to this spot; keep your eyes open. Stay and remain blessed. Love you all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...