Translate

Wednesday 25 November 2015

H.I.D

I was unable to watch the burial of Late Chief H.I.D Awolowo but I heard a summary-like broadcast on radio. While I was listening, the presenter said ' men of influence were present, and she happens to be a woman'. Why restrict your girl child to little education? Go and read about the kind of life this woman lived, it was possible because she had standard education, not only within the four walls of a school but at home too. So, when you are thinking of not training her very well, think of Late Chief H.I.D Awolowo first. Don't create a border for your child. Stop gender discrimination in any form. Be a good wife, woman and daughter, learn from her. I never had the opportunity to know you well but I pray you rest in extremely perfect peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...