Translate

Tuesday 7 July 2015

OPEN OFFER

After years of courtship, you finally proposed and it was accepted. You got to the office the next day and you saw a sack letter. In it was "Dear Tom, I, the CEO, recognises your great effort in the company and the progress you've caused since you joined. But I am afraid this might end soon. Here is an open offer, accept it and you are promoted. Refuse it, and that's all. 'I want you to marry my child. The wedding expenses will be taken care of, in addition to these, I will give you fifty million and one of my multinational companies'. I will give you three days to think about this''. Signed: The Chairman. If this person happens to be you, what will you do? Will you accept his offer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...