Translate

Wednesday 10 February 2016

GREATER THINGS

I published some posts recently, so puzzling and broken dreams, these two posts are about me and some other youths out there. I've always wanted to study medicine but here I am studying zoology. At times, I try to console myself by telling myself it is God's wish but it is more than that; it is a door to something far greater than my imagination.
I was on my way somewhere when I met a mentor, I told him how things were going and he said, 'never look at the course, instead look out for ways to excel, try to make the best out of it and always stay positive'.
A lot of us are so unhappy that we can't be a doctor or a lawyer; that's it, we can't be happy unless we start to realise that that course, that situation, that bad thing happening to us is a door to something far greater. We shouldn't judge the room by its door or assume it can't hold our stuffs; let's be positive, the feeling that no matter how bad, something good will surely come out. We should do everything possible to excel, no matter the odds. Stop nagging or 'being lazy', bring out the best. Be the best in any field you meet yourself. Embrace the door to greater things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...