Translate

Friday 13 November 2015

MY APOLOGIES

This is to a friend I will never see, but impress.
I leapt into your arms for care, but felt a hand touch me from the rear.
I couldn't resist for it was with smell, and cooler than I can tell.
I left with a peer, who I never knew but felt.
Leaving you to repair the dent, that would never again be itself.
When I heard that you were leaving, I took it all unclear.
Until I realised there was some sense, but I couldn't hold you to beg, for I fell in my own fear.
I never saw you depressed, for you took it as something of distress.
But in you were some flare, that showed you weren't yourself.
It was then I realised the effect, and thought I should have never left.
I couldn't but cry for myself, but that wasn't something very rare.
And I thought of a day I would beg, but that wasn't ever near.
I remembered how you took me so dear, and fought for me in the face of our crazy friends.
It was you who made me know, that all we have isn't here, and that we will one day leave this sphere.
You taught me how to share, with my enemies who weren't always there, for they will one day be my friends, that will help me to be best.
But how, how will I do this, to a friend who indeed has been there, for me in my fears, and in my everywhere.
I might not be able to return all these my friend, but I still want you very near.
This is my apology, take it, as you have always taken me dear.
So we can continue being friends, and together we can reach where, you have for long dreamt.
My apologies, my dear best friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...