Translate

Friday 13 November 2015

A LOSS

Something happened to me this week. A neighbour sent me an errand to collect some money for her. Yeah, I collected the money and got home to use the same money to pay for my transport. That wasn't the mistake actually, the mistake was paying one thousand naira to collect thirty naira instead of paying one hundred naira. I couldn't bear the loss because I used the little cash I have on me to repay the person. I realised something, at times, we feel like God isn't paying attention to us but He knows actually all that is happening and He wants us to learn from it. We all might have lost something be it material or living, but then, all these are the things that make our story solid, so don't this affect your motion. Keep moving, keep learning and neglect every reason to think you are at loss. I will like to implore you, don't make this kind of mistake please. A loss at times, may be the key to something more than much, so don't feel down when you lose something, try everything to be happy because better days are ahead. A loss is a dust preventing you from see the stuffs in stock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...