Translate

Wednesday 28 October 2015

THE OLD BELT

Secondary school was filled with a lot of experiences, one of it is that I used a belt through out the six-year journey. I was always looking up to my dad to change it but it was like there's no need to him. Since I didn't realise change can only be made by me, I used the belt throughout. In this life, we look up to others for change; our parents, the government, etc, not realising the road to change starts with us taking a step. Remember you didn't wait for your mom or dad to come change your height or weight, the change occured within you. You can't expect someone to change you from being bad because all he can do is talk senses to you, it is then left to you to know if you need to change. The only person that can bring about physical, mental, emotional, name it, change to you is you, others just try to convince you to take the step, postive or negative. No one will change the old belt if you don't.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...