Translate

Wednesday 15 July 2015

BORN DAY

"My name is Ilelaboye Vivian Adebosola. I think my name suits me, I am wonderfully made, fearfully made, chosen and borne for greatness. Since my birth, He has showered me with favour and mercy even when I don't deserve them. All these prove that my names wonderfully fit me. I am short, though I don't know the measurements; dark and shinning. I am neither chubby nor lean, I can say that I am amid both. I am moderately built, I am not figure-eight-shaped but I have my special endowment(s). It's not pride, it's ME! My hair is wooly, I'm purely African but it's not too dark anyway. My iris are dark, my nose is the nubian type, though not too flat and my lips, small, of portable size and dark in colour. I can call myself fresh because I don't have much spots on my body, maybe because my best food, yam and egg, is fresh. I must not but talk about my personality. My attitude and reaction to people's actions may be considered weird but I understand myself. Sometimes, people expect me to act in some manner but I do the opposite. People think I am weird but I am definitely not, I am just unique. I appreciate my best friends for understanding me. I like order, cleanliness and sanity. I like people who dress well and rightly, especially when my best colours, pink and white, are involved. Furthermore, I am a lover of artistes, music and movies. I love Korean, Mexican and Nollywood movies specifically. I like Bollywood movies but I am not a big fan of Hollywood. Love, music and high school are the genres I love. I love Lara George and Frank Edwards because I love their outstanding gospel music. I like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Chris Brown, though to some extent. Others include Lee Min Ho, Kim Kardashian, Kyle Jenner and Mercy Johnson who happens to be my best celebrity. I'm not the religious type neither do I warm the bench in my Church. I attend The Apostolic Church, I love and fear God. I cannot but mention the wonderful parents God has given me. They have loved, cared and immensely contributed to my life. I am so proud of them. Conclusively, my life is not a simple or complex one. I am unique! I am God's chosen! I love my self and my principle is LOVE. God is love and I'm therefore a relative of love. I am no other person than little Adebisi and I am fearfully and wonderfully made". Today happens to her birthday and she happens to be the first female to feature in this segment. She shares her birthday with the likes of Mrs. Dora Akunyili, Osaze Odewinge, and so on.We wish her a happy birthday as well as long life and prosperity in good health and great heights. May the Lord be with her all through her days. Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Note that your article will be posted the way you send it, only little editing will be done. You are free to write to extent as long as it is still on course. Thanks!!! Once again, happy birthday to you Ilelaboye Vivian Adebosola. Remain happy always.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...