Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

JUST LEAVE IT

It took days before I finally decided to share this.
Though I am a young old man, I have seen a bit of life. To be real with ourselves, it's good to plan, it's good to dream but when these start to antagonise that of the Lord for you, problems set in- that's when you feel like you are stucked, your time is 'flying' away.
Let me share some bits of my story. Initially, my plan was to get admitted to study Medicine and Surgery but I ended up being offered Zoology. I felt so bad, 'what is this, what do I want to attain with this'? But when I resumed, I realised I don't even have that strength to study medicine and Surgery anymore. Moreover, I believed I could and would achieve the best of what a doctor can achieve.
Also when I realised I was to live in the presumed 'worst' hall, I felt unhappy. But from my little stay in the hall, I've come to learn a lot, things I might not have learnt in others.
With all these happenings, I knew the best to do is leave all to God who has the best plan. I can only pray to become what I wish, it is left to Him to fulfill His own master plan. So, before you can go into decison making, ask the Lord to show you His own decisions and take over.
One out of ten dreams/plans might be the only one assigned or meant for you. We all just plan, dream and wish, God is the sole decision maker. Just leave it all to Him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...