Translate

Friday 13 November 2015

SO MARVELOUS

I feel like writing this now, for I think I should.
I wake up every morning, and see the morning sun. I see a lot of things, and I wish to praise the Lord.
But my mouth is sealed, due to His immeasurable love. His overwhelming grace absorbs my spirit, and makes it one.
Through the day, He is in every stuff. In the astonishing traffic, to the office rush.
I see Him, right in my every work. I not but feel that he should be praised, for His unceasing works.
But my mouth, is still off.
But before I go to sleep, I do remember the every face, I saw, wandering the streets, with no food, job or shield.
And I see myself being graced, to have all these, everything, one in all describes who He is and why I shouldn't but sing, immeasurable overwhelming unceasing praises to Him, who hasn't but blessed me in all available means.
And I finally open my mouth and say, 'Be thou exalted, for only You, is worth all the praises that might be embedded in me'. Thank You, for You are so marvelous!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...