Translate

Saturday 31 October 2015

A KID

I feel like acting a kid. When I remember, I know it's never gonna repeat, the reason I thought to retreat.
Though I've got few scenes in me, I can still remember the many days I've been. The ones like steel and the ones like cream...
I feel like acting a kid, though the weight of an adult can never be weaved and its load, just like a cliff and makes one, want to shrink but the kid is no more to see, that's why I've got to shift, before I lose, all my dreams...
I feel like acting a kid but then I'm now so big, with many things on me. The dreams and the beliefs, the ones with me and the ones I'm yet to see. It holds me and tells me it real 'cause the kid, I'm never gonna see...
I feel like acting a kid, anytime I see my kid. The way he runs and the way he sleeps, the way he dreams and the way he sees, the way he is and the way he's free. I wish all these, were really mine to feel; but the kid is no longer here, in me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...