Translate

Monday 6 July 2015

LIFE GOES ON

We had shares, we had snares, we had fears. We had days we never wanted to see end. We talked, laughed and fought. It was all fun and we never wanted it to stop. The beginning was so awkward, some had never met before while a number had met a number of times. We made friends, some we loved, some we disliked. Few left and few joined after. We moved on, developed mutuality and some, strong bonds that seemed unbreakable. God helped us, we had no loss. It was so free and wild because we were young. We never knew it would come to this, we hardly see or talk again, the fun has gone. Some are on a new lap with some others yet to start. The person we knew then is now someone new. Someone who we at times thought we never knew. The mutuality is weakening and the bonds are breaking. And now, some are lost forgetting those angels who they never wanted to leave behind. They are not maintaining a balance. We all have a purpose in each others lives, be in touch. Life goes on, who doesn't know? But while it does, don't forget those you knew. We never believed it would happen for when we were told, we said it was a joke. I rarely miss but now I feel the blank space in my heart. But before I turn to this, my apologies to everyone I have offended in one way or the other. Some will say it's nothing but it truly is, accept my apology. When I remembered that time, I realised the fun we had and how much I have missed you all. All I pray for is that we hear good news about one another. So when we meet again, we would talk, laugh and thank the Lord for He is good to us. He made us meet, for a purpose I know we would realise one day. Thanks for the good time, you all will always have a place in my heart. Be focused and determined, we are made for the apex. Life goes on! Thanks very much, wish you well, love you loads. To Everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...