Translate

Thursday 26 March 2015

PRAISE LORD

I will sing a song to the Lord, About all His great works. I will raise His name above names, For He is worthy and worth the praise. There is none like Him, When it comes to His works, It has no 'part two'. There is 'one of Him', When it come to His ways, It goes straight. You are a kind, no other exists, here or beyond, Because you do it in a way no one can explain. I will worship and praise you, Exaltation and adoration, For you are great. You raised me high above my sight, ' left the stars and took me to the sun. You made me shine brighter than light, And turned my life into a vine. If there is anything than praise, I will give to you because You have done me more than I can say. Join me to praise Him, If you know He is great. And if you think he doesn't worth it, Sit down and see as I celebrate, then you will say 'he is insane' because I have been shown His grace, mercy and ways... Your love is overwhelming... Thank You Lord!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...