Translate

Friday 5 September 2014

I DID IT

I know that the question in everyones' mind would be what did he do?...Though I know that some people might have done this before,ow you know what I sneezed with my eyes open.What I learnt was that the body would not seem like working when one sneezes but I made the impossible possible... I know that that thing you are about doing now,your parents,peers,relatives and some other people will tell you it is impossible but I don't want you to feel defeated,I want you to take it upon yourself that you would make that impossible thing possible..And don't forget that in making an impossible thing possible you must be with the Lord and accept him as your God. I bet you,as soon as you make the impossible possible,everybody who told you it is impossible would then realise that there is nothing impossible. Note that no matter how hard something is,it is not impossible...Thank you..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...