Translate

Wednesday 1 January 2014

SEASON's GREETINGS (HNY)

This is specially for you. Very soon,your family will say to you. I'm proud of you... Your friends will say. I'm happy for you... Your mate will say I wish i were you... Your enemies will say You have a migthy God... by the time your glory will explodes,sudden death will not take you away... You will excel from one region to another... Your generation will be filled with wealth and riches. And as you welcome this new year,all unforeseen occurrence that makes one's life sorrowful are cancelled. As you welcome the new year,I am joining to welcome into your life all good things that man needth on earth and no evil one shall collect it from you. IJN ...AMEN You can pray same for all those you love. Once again,I wish everybody visiting this blogspot a Happy New Year and long life,prosperity,greatness,overflowing grace and all other good things in good health... STAY BLESSED. And I imploy you to invite your friends and they should invite their own friends too. Wish you well. THANKS VEWI MUCH.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...