Translate

Tuesday 1 December 2015

My Regards

Some 334 days, we started this year and today, we are thirty days to its end. Our seeing today do not mean we will see the end but by God's grace and mercy we will. First, we glorify the Almighty for His all round attention in our lives this year; like more then a million is dead but we still have our lives. We should really sing songs to Him for all He has done. I thank the Lord greatly for all He has done in my life and yours.
I will also like to thank my family and friends for their support, it helped. But you guys were really the ones that kept this going because if you had stopped visiting, there would not be need to post again. Also, the source of inspiration should be credited too, there is a number of them. I thank you all; family, friends, visitors and every other contributor, for never giving up and for always being there. Thanks a lot. You deserve it. Happy New Month. Happy Harvest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...