Translate

Sunday 1 November 2015

MUST TELL

At an interview, a rich man was asked 'Sir, you happen to be the richest man around, how did it all happen'? He replied 'I lived the 'crookiest' life, born in a slum, I had to do different things to get myself moving. My parents struggled a bunch to get me through education. I finished and couldn't get a job to sustain myself and my parents. A year passed and there was nothing, thanks to a lady who introduced me to a business some months later...
Life will make you face thousands, it is left to you to keep moving. Why stop when you know you have a target? Are you afraid it will get worst? Sure it will, because it's part of the story you will tell. How sweet will it be if you journey to the end, there's no benefit for you if you fall out now because you still have a very long way ahead.
Keep moving, don't lose it because your story ends where you want it to. Write a story everyone will want to listen to and learn from, you are the only 'enabled' writer there's nothing like 'co-' in it. It is in your court, whether to stop or continue writing. But know, you must have a story to tell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...