Translate

Wednesday 25 December 2013

ITS .......

Its christmas wow thank God. Merry Christmas to everyone visiting this blogspot day in, day out. And I want to imploy you that as you celebrate today; watch what you eat and drink, incase you are a driver don't drink and drive and don't forget to thank the almighty God for sparing you till today because there are millions of people who don't have the grace to see today while some are on sickbeds celebrating their own christmas there. Also, I use this medium to pray for anyone who is in this kind of situation that as they read this text, they are healed and you will not celebrate the new year there. I want you to extend my christmas greetings to your friends that ØÂT Phýsùs loves and that they should start visiting this blogspot. I look forward to hear from you next year. Wish you well. Enjoy the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...