Translate

Sunday 19 October 2014

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BEAUTIFUL?

Who do you think is beautiful - Is it a lady who uses make ups to bring out the beauty in her or a lady who appears with no make ups but yet the beauty in her is there for you and me to see. -My view I would say ladies with no make ups are more beautiful than those with it. The reason for this is that some of these ladies don't know how to apply these make ups You will see some ladies and you will be like is this a human because they will look more than horrible due to the lack of knowledge on the application of these make ups. -My advice Ladies,why not stay with no make ups for a day and hear what people say about your look. But if you don't like what they are saying about you then I will advice you to go and learn how to apply make ups and know the necessary things you ought to know and stop creating a scene in your environment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...