Translate

Saturday 12 March 2016

MY LETTER

Hello
I woke up today and felt like posting this to someone. Someone I have neglected as a result of being 'excessively' busy, and now, I have come to realise how 'excessively' foolish I am. As result of drawing away, I have indulged myself into all sorts of things that doesn't glorify you. I've been so withdrawn that I no longer fear you or do your wish. I wish you will overlook, forgive and forget my waywardness, foolishness and the rest.
I don't if I'm worth the forgiveness but I know you would surely forgive me. However, I will like to appreciate your presence during my absence; keeping everything safe and in order. I will also like to appreciate your efforts in the past times, the present moment and the future to come. I will also like to heartily thank you for taking such a great decision to make me this complete. I don't know how well to thank you for you have being so 'best'(good) to me. I express my profound gratitude, thank you!!!
As of recent, I am short of supplies. Though they are still full, efficient and effective, I want it to overflow. I can't have someone like you and still lack anything. If I start to mention all the things I want and need, I won't finish today, so, please listen through my heart and reply my letter in a way that will manifest your glory in me and shut enemies off.
This is from your beloved child, to You.
To God.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...