Translate

Sunday 1 May 2016

My Regards

Though I'm yet to build that kind of relationship I want which I believe the Lord is helping with, I know you all have missed me. As always, I thank God for the great works He has been doing through me, and in your lives too. I exalt Him for keeping us till this month even in the presence of trials and tribulations.
My regards to everyone who has solidly stood with me all these while, thanks for everything. I also express my gratitude to everyone involved in one way or the other, you mean a lot.
I pray God bless us all abundantly and help us have a safe journey through earth. Happy New Month. Wish you extraordinary Grace, exceeding Mercy, and endless Blessings. Thank you all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...