Translate

Monday 11 April 2016

CONDITIONS

I know you are like why should i even thank this Lord that seems to have neglected me, what's it worth. Instead of doing great things for me, He worsens my things. To all of us, that's what we think but fail to realise that for a story to be unique and extraordinary, there are some unforseen stuffs that must happen, unpredictable events, unknown conditions.
Your mum is dead, your dad is on a sick bed and then, you take it as the end. Yeah, like yeah!!! It is the end, the end of one of your chapters. Believe me, the only thing that does bad and evil is the devil. It seems bad, it seems detrimental but have you ever been told that the Lord makes no mistakes. I do tell myself at times, I don't need to plan ahead, why? It's because He has done that for me. So instead of using my time to plan, I use it to thank Him for those plans that He has for me that are unknown to me. The Lord doesn't engage in stuffs that are not for your good, worry less, praise more. Always remember that there are conditions that must be met or come to past if you want the best out of yourself, so, when you want to pray, just thank Him and ask Him to help you accomplish His plans for your life. And until you realise there are conditions, you will always think He is doing bad. Anticipate that great extraordinary story of yours.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...